We have found a problem with customers running MSSQL (2005 and above). We have identified the problem and have created a patch for this. To apply the patch and fix this issue please do the following:
1. Download the attached db.zip
2. Unzip (Should only be a db.php file in this ZIP folder)
3. Go to your /IceWarp/HTML/Webmail/Server/Inc folder
4. Rename the current db.php file to db.php.old
5. Now place the newly unzipped db.php file in this same directory
6. Go to the /IceWarp/PHP folder and open the php.ini file
7. Uncomment the extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll (Remove the ";" to uncomment the line and enable this extension)
8. Restart the Web/Control service
After doing this you should no longer see any problems with your PDO tables or database in MSSQL.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and are happy to have found and resolved the issue so quickly.
If you continue to have any problems please contact support by either logging into the customer portal at http://esupport.icewarp.com and submitting a ticket or by emailing email@example.com directly.
IceWarp Support Team