+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White Labeling - Change Logo does not work

White Labeling - Change Logo does not work

I can upload a logo and it shows it in the preview and says that it is saved but is simply does not work. Icewarp logo on everything as usual.

Anyone get this working in 12.0.1.3 x64 ?

According to support this is a known issue and will be fixed in version 12.0.1.2 ?? I have 12.0.1.3 and it is definitely not fixed.
    Last edited by bdf2723; 06-25-2017 at 11:35 AM.

No support, no activity in the forum. Looks like Icewarp is dead. Time to move on to Office 365 I guess. I moved about half of my clients there in the last year. I don't make as much money but I don't have any overhead either. And, if I do have a problem at least I can get support. With icewarp if you have a problem you are just screwed. Take this case in particular for instance. Icewarp knows that White Labeling is Broken and yet they simply don't care enough to create a simple patch to fix the problem. This is truly sad.

Hello,

I am testing version 12.0.1.3 x64 and can report the same thing. Also cannot change background images.

Please make sure your not using http://127.0.0.1 as the way you login to your server.

There is a bug where if you use the loopback ip address the server cannot do a proper hostname lookup for its configuration files.

Still broken in 12.0.3.1

Sad.

Has anyone found out how to fix this? I have the same issue.

+ Reply to Thread