Microsoft Exchange server is a great application to store your all Emails in ms exchange database file identify as .edb file. Sometimes exchange EDB file got corrupted due to error in database header file, error in JET Engine, exchange server dirty shutdown, power failure, virus infection, physical system damaged, Exchange server crash, oversize database, log file error & many more reasons.

When aforementioned situation occurs, http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/ is a best option to recover or repair data from corrupted exchange edb file and restore/rebuild them in working pst file.It efficiently resolve the problem with ms exchange server database and restore all the ms exchange mailbox object such as Inbox emails, sent items, address book, attachments, appointments, notes, journals and task etc.

Provide Best Features:-
  • Easy to Convert EDB file to PST file
  • Efficient to repair corrupt or inaccessible edb file
  • Easy to Export Exchange Mailbox to PST file
  • Allow Migrating EDB files to Office 365
  • Allow you to save individual items to MSG, EML, RTF, HTML and TXT files
  • Eligible to Restores individual user mailboxes to .pst file
  • Support recovers emails from Priv1.edb and Pub.edb files
  • Maintain the original email formatting
  • Facility to create and store logs file report
Download EDB to PST Converter an denjoyed the features of this product. I was a bit skeptical initially. But I used its trial version and it worked nice. So, I bought the full version which helped very much after that.

Regrads