+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to access this service. Please try again later or contact administrator

Unable to access this service. Please try again later or contact administrator

After I updated to Version 12.1.1 I got most of the time a Communication Error (Unable to access this service. Please try again later or contact administrator). See the message under: http://mawid.at/download/ComErr.jpg

This error message disappears and comes in some minutes again.

Is there any optimization for the server to avoid such annoying messages?

On IceWarp's recommendation, I've downgraded this buggy version to 12.0.4. I've done a hardware replacement as well. The problem remained nevertheless. Does anyone have an idea how to eliminate this problem?

Since the new server is up to date, I believe that this is a software configuration issue and not a hardware performance issue.

Thanks in Advance
    S. Mawid
    Last edited by mawid; 07-04-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Lightbulb The problem is solved in Version 12.1.1.4

With the new version 12.1.1.4 of the 31st October 2018, this problem was finally solved.

In the changelog file of this version you can read (where the problem was, as I suspect):
    ------START------
    * WebClient - Opening specific email causes 100% CPU and out of memory in PHP
    * Server - PHP workers on Windows stop serving requests after 500 rounds
    * Server - Tcmalloc may fail on Windows Server 2016 / Windows 10
    * Server - Performance problem: small files are sometimes read from filesystem even though they are cached in memory
    ------END------

I lost several hundreds of hours and spent more than 20,000 euros for new hardware because of this problem.

I believe that many users use e-mail clients like Microsoft Outlook and therefore they were not affected by it. My clients use only the WebClient.

The important thing is that the problem is finally solved.
    Last edited by mawid; 11-03-2018 at 04:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread